The next step for Happy Tails membership after successful completion of Pet/Handler Evaluation is volunteer training.
Volunteer Training is for prospective members only.
Please do not bring your pet.
No pets will be allowed in the facility.
We will review the volunteer role and responsibilities, types of client facilities and populations to help you select the right visit for your pet, and review procedures and policies regarding visit safety, infection control and other topics to ensure a successful volunteer experience.
2016 Volunteer Training dates are:
- January 23 - Saturday 9:30am - 12:00pm
- February 27 - Saturday 9:30am - 12:00pm
- May 28 - Saturday 9:30am - 12:00pm
- June 25 - Saturday 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- July 23 - Saturday 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- September 24th - Saturday 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- October 22 - Saturday 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- November 19 - Saturday 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- NO VOLUNTEER TRAINING IN DECEMBER
- January 2017 TBD
- February 25 - Saturday 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Volunteer Training sessions are held on Saturdays as scheduled from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at at BluePearl Georgia Veterinary Specialists located at 455 Abernathy Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30328.
For directions to Volunteer Training click here