The next step for Happy Tails membership after successful completion of Pet/Handler Evaluation is volunteer training.
Volunteer Training is for prospective members only.
Please do not bring your pet.
No pets will be allowed in the facility.
We will review the volunteer role and responsibilities, types of client facilities and populations to help you select the right visit for your pet, and review procedures and policies regarding visit safety, infection control and other topics to ensure a successful volunteer experience.
2017 Volunteer Training dates are:
- March 25- Saturday 1:30-4:00pm
- April 22- Saturday 1:30-4:00pm (location for this date will sent to you once you RSVP)
- May 20 - Saturday 1:30pm-4:00pm
- June 24 - Saturday 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- July 22 - Saturday 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- August 26- Saturday 1:30pm-4:00pm
- September 23 - Saturday 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- October 28- Saturday 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- November 18 - Saturday 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- NO VOLUNTEER TRAINING IN DECEMBER
Volunteer Training sessions are held on Saturdays as scheduled from 1:30-4:00pm at BluePearl Georgia Veterinary Specialists located at 455 Abernathy Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30328.
For directions to Volunteer Training click here